When you make the decision to work with William Wilburn to accomplish your real estate goals, you are entering into a real estate relationship with a trained professional who brings to the table more than 15 years' experience in the real estate industry nationwide. Focusing his wealth of experience and knowledge in sales and investment, new construction, negotiation, marketing, property management, renovation, finance, and mortgage banking on your specific real estate need, Will is able to guide you toward the best decision for you and your family.
Whether buying, selling, or investing, whether the market is up, down, or sideways, Will has the knowledge and resources to assist you. Take a look at his more than 30 reviews online to read what prior clients have experienced.
Will, his wife Melissa, and their son Otto, reside on the Eastern Shore and are active in the community, enjoying all that this beautiful area has to offer. Otto is an open-heart surgery survivor and Will and Melissa are passionate about raising awareness and funds for the American Heart Association and providing counsel to families who are beginning a journey with a heart baby.
Will has community connections that can work to your advantage:
* Licensed Real Estate broker in the State of Alabama;
* Licensed REALTOR® and member of the National Association of Realtors, and Alabama Association of Realtors;
* Member of the Baldwin County Board of Realtors and the Mobile County Board of Realtors, providing exposure to over 2,500 licensed Realtors;
* Active member of the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce;
* Active member of the Daphne/Spanish Fort Kiwanis Organization;
* Bachelor's of Science in Commerce and Business Administration, concentration in Financial Management, from the University of Alabama.
Trustworthy – Knowledgeable – Dependable
A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.Code of Ethics
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry.